Review request: QBluez

David Rosca nowrep at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:36:59 GMT 2015

> Using Q* is usually frowned upon since the Qt people have made it quick clear
> that they reserve the right to use Q* names themselves, i'd look for a new
> name.

I see. What about renaming it to BluezQt?

> Also tried to run the tests and qbluez-managertest seems to get stuck forever.
> Does it take much to run? Does it need that i actually have bluetooth
> hardware?

Tests are running with both real org.bluez (system bus) and fake
org.qbluez.bluez (session bus). You don't need to have any bluetooth hardware,
nor Bluez installed at all to run the tests.

The reason why it hangs is probably that fakebluez cannot, for some
reason, start.
I have pushed a change that fixes the hang, and also show some info why it
cannot start.
Can you please send me the output of qbluez-managertest?

Thanks,
David