Policy regarding QtWebKit and QtScript

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Dec 26 10:50:16 GMT 2015

On Friday 25 December 2015 13:34:01 Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> Does Chromium build on FreeBSD already? In know in QtWebEngine we have
> several  qmake conditions that would need to be changed from linux to
> posix:!mac, but I haven't tried because I wasn't sure if FreeBSD was even
> support by Chromium.

There is a chromium port. I took a look at it, there's 380 patches that it
applies. I don't know how much of that is related to the application or how
much applies to the underlying engine. I have no idea if the application works
(well). I'll kick off a build just before I leave for Xmas dinner.

[ade]