Remove legacy session management support?

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:38:46 GMT 2015

On Donnerstag, 26. November 2015 23:20:24 CEST, Andreas Hartmetz wrote:

> So, does anybody know of any relevant application that supports only
> legacy session management? The scheme seems to be called
> WM_COMMAND / WM_SAVE_YOURSELF for lack of a better name.

Google suggests Tcl/Tk might still be using it, but it might be broken over there as well.
Java is *always* a usual suspect to use stupid dated protocols and be broken in every other possible way itr, so I'd not bet anyones arms it won't be using that approach.

We might "accidentally" break it and see what happens ;-P

Cheers,
Thomas