Fwd: RFC: Enabling -DECM_ENABLE_SANITIZERS='address' in jenkins

Scarlett Clark scarlett.gately.clark at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:45:13 GMT 2015

Resent - meant for list.
Help please folks, I need someone with more knowledge with gcc and compiler
flags / settings.
I *think* what needs to be done is blacklists or some such. I don't think
this should be *my* responsibility to fix.
If it is.. then docker builds is back burnered for the unforeseeable
future. I simply do not have time right now to try and figure
this out. I accidentally overloaded myself with commitments. And holidays
are arriving soon to top things off.
It may very well be simple to fix...
Sorry, but I need help here.
Scarlett