Best-practise currently for testing internal parts of libs? *_TEST_EXPORT macro?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Aug 31 17:26:52 BST 2015

On Monday 31 August 2015 14:41:00 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> #ifdef COMPILING_TESTS
> #if defined _WIN32 || defined _WIN64

Remove the Windows check. The next lines are valid outside of Windows too and
should be used on all platforms.

If and when I change Q_DECL_EXPORT to be protected visibility instead of
default, this will be required.

> # if defined(calligrasheetsodf_EXPORTS)
> #       define CALLIGRA_SHEETS_ODF_TEST_EXPORT KDE_EXPORT
> #   else
> #       define CALLIGRA_SHEETS_ODF_TEST_EXPORT KDE_IMPORT
> #   endif

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358