Bringing back rsibreak from unmaintained

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Aug 30 23:10:47 BST 2015

El Dimecres, 19 d'agost de 2015, a les 01:01:35, Jan Kundrát va escriure:
> On Wednesday, 19 August 2015 00:30:01 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > These messages are not new, IMHO does not apply to this request of
> > bringing
> > back from unmaintiained ;)
>
> I agree that it's not a blocker of course, but you asked for feedback :).
>
> >> However, the worst thing is that the passive popup for tiny breaks
> >> doesn't
> >> appear to notice that I'm still moving my mouse. This is with KF5 and
> >> Plasma5 from git from very late July, on X11.
> >
> > Are you sure about that? You mean the countdown goes down even
> > if you move the mouse?
>
> Yes, that's what I'm seeing. It's interesting that the idle tracking
> appears to work when nothing is displayed, i.e., during the normal mode,
> the app detects that I'm actively using my computer and starts tracking my
> activity and the taskbar icon (the violet pie) goes from 100% to 75% when I
> start typing something, and back to 100% violet after a short while of
> inactivity. It's just the attention grabber "hey, stop working now" which
> ignores my activity and continues the countdown as if I were idle.
>
> The countdown "please relax for %1 second(s)" just doesn't notice my mouse
> or keyboard activity. In addition, it's always shown as a passive pop-up
> even when I pick "Simple Gray Effect" as a notification effect during
> breaks.

The configuration dialog itself was a bit weirdly worded, i've pushed some
text changed and also removed some settings that where "too much flexibility",
that hopefully would make it easier to understand.

Can you check again?

Cheers,
  Albert