Moving KDots to KDE Review

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Apr 6 12:31:18 BST 2015

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 9:45 PM, Minh Ngo <nlminhtl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Minh,

>> - do you plan other kdelibs4-based versions?
>
> No, I don't.
>
>> - related to the previous question: can you please fix the i18n branches
>> from
> projects.kde.org? If the current master is KF5-based, as it seems, and you
> don't plan other kdelibs4 versions, please set trunk_kf5 to master and the
> other fields to none.
>
> Could you please clarify a bit more what to do or refer to the wiki article?
> I have look into another project
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=dolphin.git and have not noticed anything
> connected with trunk_*. Are they some
> git tags?

Nope, they're values set on projects.kde.org. If you login there, and
browse to KDots, then as a Project Manager you should have an option
"Settings".
If you open that, then the Repository tab on that screen it should
give you a page allowing you to set the project as "Active" and to set
various branches for i18n.

These are the values Luigi is referring to.

> Kind Regards,
>
> Minh

Thanks,
Ben