Updating our tools

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Sep 23 23:15:27 BST 2014

Albert,

I can take a look at it if someone points me in the right direction. I
also found this:
http://ebn.kde.org/krazy/reports/frameworks-5.x/kdelibs/knewstuff/index.html
which seems to check the right way for frameworks suggestions, but it
hasn't been ran since Dec of last year :/ and also it calls the
frameworks kdelibs still (or at least puts it in the url) So it seems
krazy can handle this new set of suggestions (maybe it could use some
tweaks though) but hasn't been ran in quite some time. How do I get
access to run it more often, etc.

BR,
Jeremy