Using Gerrit for code review in KDE

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Mon Sep 15 18:56:30 BST 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 09:34:27AM -0700, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Monday 15 September 2014 16:49:39 Milian Wolff wrote:
> > Where do I see the diff there? In the gerrit that runs on qt-project, I can
> > easily click one button to go to a unified or side-by-side diff view. Is
> > that a custom extension?
>
> It's an extension.

> > Generally, it seems as if the qt-project gerrit has a much cleaner
> > GUI. I'm pretty lost when looking at the one up there...

i don't know what you are comparing with, but if it's an installation of
a recent (2.8+) gerrit ... well, welcome to the future: that's the
ChangeScreen2, soon to be the only option. i'm not quite sure how
anybody can think that flat buttons and a totally overcrowded ui can be
an improvement, but whatever.

> Ossi, where's the source code for the Gerrit the Qt Project uses?

try qt-project.org. ;)
qtqa/gerrit, to be precise.