Using Gerrit for code review in KDE

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Sep 15 15:49:39 BST 2014

On Saturday 13 September 2014 23:05:48 Eike Hein wrote:
> On 13.09.2014 22:50, Sven Brauch wrote:
> > That's my opinion as well. It would be nice to have an explicit way to
> > differentiate the "I think this patch is okay, but I'm not very
> > familiar with the code you changed" (+1) and "I'm confident this patch
> > is fine" (+2) cases, and I think everyone with a KDE dev account is
> > capable of deciding which one to select by himself when reviewing,
> > without a technical restriction on what one can do.
>
> Yeah, that's something I'm OK with too. Maybe we can even
> adapt the UI to use strings like Sven proposes?

Where do I see the diff there? In the gerrit that runs on qt-project, I can
easily click one button to go to a unified or side-by-side diff view. Is that
a custom extension? Generally, it seems as if the qt-project gerrit has a much
cleaner GUI. I'm pretty lost when looking at the one up there...

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de