Using Gerrit for code review in KDE

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 13 21:50:46 BST 2014

> Everyone with a KDE developer account should in principle have
> the right to give a +2. One should only use it when appropriate though, i.e.
> when one is the maintainer of a given piece of code or when the patch is
> simple enough so that one feels safe to give the other the ship-it.
That's my opinion as well. It would be nice to have an explicit way to
differentiate the "I think this patch is okay, but I'm not very
familiar with the code you changed" (+1) and "I'm confident this patch
is fine" (+2) cases, and I think everyone with a KDE dev account is
capable of deciding which one to select by himself when reviewing,
without a technical restriction on what one can do.

Greetings!