Using Gerrit for code review in KDE

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sun Sep 7 20:27:44 BST 2014

On 07.09.2014 11:00, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> Hi folks,
> as requested by Ben, I would like to accounce that Trojita
> (extragear/pim/trojita) is now using Gerrit [1] for patch review.
>
> The system is open for other KDE projects as well -- if you're
> interested, see [2] for further details, or come to my talk today at
> 14:00 in room #2 at the Akademy to learn more. Thanks to
> CESNET/FI-Ware/XIFI for providing the infrastructure to make this possible.

Exciting!

I'm curious however, what's the state of manifesto-compliance[1]
for the Gerrit instance? Does KDE Sysadmin have admin access and
the ability to get the data out if needed?

This isn't meant as an attack of any sorts; I think experimentation
is good. I'd just like to know the bases are covered.

1= The online services bit on http://manifesto.kde.org/commitments.html

> With kind regards,
> Jan

Cheers,