Severe behavioural change regressions in release branch

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 22:37:48 BST 2014

On Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014 23:11:02 CEST, Ben Cooksley wrote:

> And it would seem that the CMake developers prefer to live in their
> own closed off little bubble. My post was automatically rejected.
> Someone who is subscribed there will have to take this up with them.

What about filing a bug - does one need special credentials to do that as well?
Apaparently the include path was screwed/altered/whatever leading to direct inclusion of "kfoobar.h" rather than "KFooBar" failing.
Whether that is "correct" or not, I don't know - but such change would certainly have required a MAJOR HEADS UP ;-)

I suspect this bug: http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14592 causing this patch: http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=783bce29 will be the culprit (but that's jedi senses only)

Cheers,
Thomas