Fwd: kdepimlibs Coverity Scan Report, Oct 14 2014

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 08:53:52 BST 2014

Allen,

Just a workflow question : why to export Coverity report to CSV where
you can send automatically a mail to devel mailing list when scan is
complete, with a a list of new defect found in code.

I use Coverity since more than one year with whole digiKam code, and
we have already fixed more than 500 entries detected. The Coverity web
interface is really more suitable than a export to CSV. Defect are
very well explained in source context, with all conditions used to
check implementation.

The only constrain is to have an account for each contributors who
will fixed entries.

After one year to use this tool, the feedback is really excellent,
especially to check new code from students.

Best

Gilles Caulier