libkface

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Oct 10 22:03:26 BST 2014

El Dijous, 25 de setembre de 2014, a les 12:14:43, Tobias Leupold va escriure:
> Hi list!
>
> The discussion on kde-graphics-devel finished with the statement this had to
> be determined by kde-core-devel. So what do you think?

>From reading the emails i understand there's no problem and we should include
libkface in next KDE Applications 14.12 release?

Before it happening at least i'd like to have:
 * identity.h fixed to have a d-pointer
 * dataproviders.h  to not have code in the header

And i think that was all the missing things?

Cheers,
  Albert