oldish websites

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Oct 10 20:59:57 BST 2014

Hey all,

The other day we moved accessibility.kde.org's content from svn to
git. I got an rsync of svn and made the simple rules and got it done.
Since I have a setup now I thought I'd go through the rest of the
websites currently at http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/ and
migrate/kill the rest of them. In talking with Ingo and Ben on
#kde-www we made a list of the rest of them and I thought I'd get some
consensus on what to do with a few of them. Feel free to +1 if you
agree or let me know your thoughts otherwise.

The list to migrate to git for sure:
buzz -> done
games
kde-ev
kdemail
kdetalk
konqueror
kphotoalbum
mac
multimedia
okular
planet
wiki
windows
www

Questionable:
bugsquad
discover <-- this seems to mostly be in drupal already, but the theme
is pulled from svn still
dolphin
kate
kopete
solaris
quality
usability <-- just a redirect, will change from index.php redirect to
apache rewrite soon.

The I have no idea since it's complex:
developer

If anyone maintains any of the above projects and would like to
migrate some of this content in the "questionable" section feel free
to move the content to userbase or www.kde.org application page or
whatnot and we can redirect the domain to the userbase page or
application page. If anyone disagrees with any of this speak up now.
I'll wait a week or so before killing anything without an ack from the
maintainer.

thanks,
Jeremy