Dr Konqi still misbehaving - advice needed

Andrea Iacovitti aiacovitti at libero.it
Sun Nov 30 14:37:22 GMT 2014

Il giorno Sun, 30 Nov 2014 14:02:13 +0100
Thomas Lübking <thomas.luebking at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On Sonntag, 30. November 2014 06:26:19 CEST, Ian Wadham wrote:
> > Lastly, how and when is a new KDE 4 kde-runtime patch likely to be
> > released?
> Wednesday, December 10, 2014: KDE Applications 14.12 Final Tag
> I hope, this one's correct:
> https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/14.12_Release_Schedule
>
> > You are supposed to use bugstest.kde.org, by changing 2 lines in
> > drkonqi/drkonqi_globals.h…
>
> And how many bugstest.kde.org cookies are there in my cookie jar? :-P
>

> Cookies can btw. be erased using dbus, see
> "BugzillaLoginPage::canSetCookies()" - we'd however "break" kio_http
> session cookies, ie. users would have to log into
> http://bugs.kde.org/ over and over again :-(
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas

If i understand well the problem and the goal is to disable the use of
cookies, may be it could be achieved by using kio METADATA (see doc
file kdelibs/kio/DESIGN.metadata).
E.g. job->addMetaData("cookies", "none") should disable the use of
cookies for that job.

My two cents,
Andrea