Dr Konqi still misbehaving - advice needed

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 07:40:25 GMT 2014

On 26/11/2014, at 12:49 PM, Ian Wadham wrote:
> So far the log shows that my patch is definitely there, in the distribution, but
> Bugzilla still returns a 410 error, even though it has been given a token (as
> required for version 4.4.6 of Bugzilla software).

I have a feeling that KDE software behind Dr Konqi, on Linux, is still sending
cookies to bugs.kde.org via kio_http and maybe that confilcts with the later
sending of the token in the XML message-data.  See attached log extract.

I would not have a clue how to tackle that potential issue.  It does not happen
(for me) on Apple OS X, because KCookieJar is not working for me and
anyway my cookies are kept by Apple OS X in Safari or Firefox.

Cheers, Ian W.