Adventures in Bodega

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 13:41:31 GMT 2014

Yes, I've done that. I have redis and postgresql both running. Yet main.sh
fails because this RedisStore.prototype is undefined. I've added a couple
of console.log statements and I see that session exists and is defined, but
they set the RedisStore.prototype.__proto__ to the session.Store.prototype
while session.Store is undefined. main.sh thus doesn't run with the error
message I pasted in the original mail.