Ksshaskpass ?

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Nov 3 21:13:50 GMT 2014

ksshaskpass has no more krazy issues and has been moved to kdereview.
I think it's final resting place should be kde/workspace but I'm open
to other ideas. It is usable on other platforms besides plasma, but it
saves passwords in kwallet, so may make the most sense there.

thanks,
Jeremy

P.S. We may get some patches from lxqt guys to make the kwallet
dependency optional at some point in the near future with an #ifdef or
whatnot. Just keep that in mind when considering where this tiny
useful application belongs.