Moving plasma-nm to extragear

Lamarque Souza lamarque at kde.org
Fri May 30 14:31:37 BST 2014

Hi all,

I agree that Plasma NM should go to kde/workspace. In the past the only
thing that prevented that was the fact that we needed to change
translatable strings from time to time, which obviously does not comply
with the string freeze. Now that kde/workspace is released more often that
should not be a problem anymore. We just wait until the next release cycle
to change strings.

Lamarque V. Souza

KDE's Network Management maintainer

http://planetkde.org/pt-br