KBibTeX in KDE Review

Thomas Fischer fischer at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Tue May 13 19:31:19 BST 2014

Hello,

KBibTeX has been in KDE Review for some time (late March) and
some feedback has been provided by you (thank you to everyone).

Now, as no more feedback came in the last five weeks, is it ok
to continue KBibTeX's migration to extragear? If there are no
objections, I would submit a ticket to the sysadmins.

Bye,
Thomas