Pushing AppStream upstream metadata to KDE repositories...?

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sat May 10 20:44:59 BST 2014

> написане Sat, 10 May 2014 20:02:20 +0300, Matthias Klumpp
> <matthias at tenstral.net>:
>

>>  * I simply go ahead and commit the files to the respective repos.
>> Since it's just data, it shouldn't break anything.
>

> Hi,
>
> Please use spellchecker and Richard's checker for this format if you do so.
Well, I am the maintainer of AppStream, so I know how that stuff
should look like ;-) I also have the libappstream validator in place
(validates the files, of course), including a few more tests with
Richard's tools.
I assume the descriptions have already been spell-checked by those who
wrote them in the first place, but I will quickly scan them anyway.
Cheers,
    Matthias