KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w12
ervin at kde.org
Tue Mar 18 15:44:44 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 12 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, alexmerry, apol, dfaure, mck182, mgraesslin,
notmart, PovAddict, Riddell, svuorela, tosky and myself.
* afiestas reminds everybody to read the sprint emails he sent and update
* alexmerry has been working on removing kde4 references in the code and it's
* he found a name for the default emoticons theme;
* he also reimplemented the proctitle stuff in kinit for licensing reasons;
* agateau started working on the l10n support in the frameworks;
* he's in need of feedback for handling the tr() based frameworks;
* he also did minor adjustments to kapidox;
* apol is thinking about having libksysguard as a framework;
* dfaure is working on updating lxr and moving it to a new server;
* he's also working on KConfig API improvements and to regude the amount of
* mck182 fixed a bug in QScreen/XCB so that availableGeometry() works
* notmart is looking into moving QML plugins into frameworks, email and
reviews to come;
* PovAddict figured out how to implement KUser::faceIcon on windows;
* svuorela is trying to remove some hacks in ECM for windows support;
* Riddell reports that 4.97.0 is all packaged for kubuntu;
* tosky has finished the docbook 4.5 migration;
* he also emailed kde-i18n-doc to organize kf5-based translations;
* mgraesslin merged his outstanding kwindowsystem patches;
* he also plans further cleanups;
* ervin has been mostly reviewing;
* he's also looking in how to deal with deprecated modules.
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel