Is kpovmodeler still valid or should it be removed

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Wed Mar 12 22:06:00 GMT 2014

On Wednesday 12 March 2014 19:44:39 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimecres, 12 de març de 2014, a les 15:04:01, Martin Koller va escriure:
> > On Monday 10 March 2014 12:36:59 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > > extragear/graphics has more candidates for this question:
> > >
> > > kuickshow:
> > > no development since > 4 years
> > > needs an old no longer available library imlib1 to build
> > > no deb packages provided
> >
> > BTW: I made a replacement application for this:
> > http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=143977
>
> Any reason this doesn't live in kde.org?

good question. There's no reason (except that I'm still a noob in git usage ...)
What are the steps to get the app into playground so that I can then request it to
move to kdereview ? Or can I start in kdereview given that the app was already released
2 years ago ?

(It's hard to find information on techbase regarding this. Most information is about svn
and therefore outdated and I find nothing how to start a new app w.r.t to git repository)
--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at