KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w11
ervin at kde.org
Tue Mar 11 15:33:40 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 10 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, alexmerry, dfaure, mgraesslin, notmart,
sebas, teo, tosky and myself.
* Beta 1 will be tagged on March 28 instead of April 1st as planned earlier;
* Two tasks up for adoption on
* Please nail them down before they turn into release blockers!
* afiestas has been fixing things around;
* he's also working with apol on the kde-runtime split;
* agateau has been doing mainly build fixes downstream;
* he's also been working on some of the cmake files and on api.kde.org;
* he then fixed a bug in Doxygen waiting for review;
* last but not least he moved the doc policy to community.kde.org;
* alexmerry is waiting for the maintainers of kdnssd before proceeding with
the rename, timeout on friday;
* he's also tracking bugs in kimageformats showing up on non-x86_64
* he also proposed ECMFindModuleHelpers macros for ECM and investigates on
how to generate docs;
* dfaure is optimizing KConfig to minimize reparsing;
* he also plans to improve the KUrl -> QUrl porting scripts;
* mgraesslin has two open review requests for KWindowSystem which will be
merged after Plasma Next Alpha tagging;
* notmart is also waiting for Plasma Next Alpha tagging to move QML imports
in their respective frameworks;
* sebas is working on kglobalaccel;
* he also has a pending patch to make oxygen the default font;
* teo ported kwalletmanager to KF5;
* he still has to port away from kde4support;
* tosky is fixing the fallout of doctools version bump;
* he still has one pending review, still open because it waits on windows or
mac savvy people feedback: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/116670/ ;
* he also plans to remove all htdig references from kdoctools and
* ervin has been in review frenzy mode;
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel