Move of SymbolEditor to Extragear/Graphics

Steve Allewell steve.allewell at
Mon Jun 23 17:41:06 BST 2014

Hi all

The SymbolEditor application has been in review for a few weeks now. 
Albert identified a few minor issues that have now been fixed.

If there is no more feedback, I would like to request SymbolEditor is 
moved to Extragear/Graphics.  I'll submit a ticket in a couple of days 
but if anyone would like more time to review, please say so and I'll 
delay it.

Best regards


More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list