KXStitch moved to KDE Review

Steve Allewell steve.allewell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 19:57:38 BST 2014

On 17/06/14 18:59, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dilluns, 16 de juny de 2014, a les 23:21:41, Steve Allewell va escriure:
>> On 16/06/14 22:46, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>> You may want to have a look at Palette.cpp:284
>>
>> Nothing jumps out as being wrong, I'll dig deeper into it.
>
> Well, m_width and m_height are only initialized after this line, so it looks
> wrong to me. Maybe initialize them in the constructor to 0? Or something?
>
> Cheers,
>    Albert

I have committed a couple of fixes for this, one to initialise the
values in the constructor and second to move the QTransform constructor
to after the update of the two variables when the sizes have been
calculated.

Although wrong, it didn't appear to be detrimental as several
paintEvents occur allowing the values to be initialised in the first one
and then used properly in the second and subsequent ones.

It's in the right place now.

I have also fixed the tab ordering in the configuration dialog.

Best regards

Steve