Fwd: Re: Duplicate nm translations into SVN repo

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jun 14 22:33:18 BST 2014

Hi all,
I was trying to figure out where to move translations of plasma-nm  (the new
one) now that it's out of kdereview, and I realized that it should land in two
different namespace for the kf5 version (already in kde/workspace) and
kdelibs4 (where kde/workspace is not available).

A bit of context is provided below (the discussion with Jan), question is:
would it make sense to move the kdelibs4 version under extragear-network as
the old applet?

Ciao
--
Luigi