KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w5
ervin at kde.org
Tue Jan 28 15:40:51 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 3 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, alexmerry, apol, dMaggot, mgraesslin,
Riddell, sebas, teo, tosky and myself.
* Maintainers! Maintainers! Maintainers!
* Don't forget that Alpha 1 is due for release on saturday;
* afiestas has been working on a pam module for kwalletd;
* he did that for kdelibs 4, so he still needs to integrate it in kf5;
* he will also send a doodle tomorrow for the frameworks sprint;
* agateau resurrected an old task regarding desktoptojson (review pending);
* he also spent time on kapidox, providing a CMakeLists.txt
* he integrated the dependency diagram handling too;
* last but not least he reviewed all the REVIEW.md which are almost done;
* thanks to allen, alex and ben support all of that should get deployed on
* alexmerry has been mostly working on kapidox with agateau;
* he also simplified KDECompilerSettings.cmake (still some work needed
* he's also moving more image formats to kimageformats;
* otherwise he's been reviewing;
* apol worked mostly on porting during the kate/kdevelop sprint;
* he also polished things, especially KTextEditor;
* he also fixed issues on our QFileDialog backend;
* he'll also give a presentation at FOSDEM;
* dMaggot is waiting on two reviews:
* he's also porting Kig to KF5;
* mgraesslin has been working on KWindowInfo (still a few reviews pending);
* he also plan some API cleanups;
* Riddell has almost a full kf5 packaging thanks to sgclark;
* he also has patches for solid and kauth needing reviews;
* further patches to come for kio dbus interfaces;
* sebas has been working on high dpi support;
* teo is planning to help on the kwallet and secret service front;
* he's waiting to hear back from valentin rusu;
* he's also looking into QtKeyChain;
* tosky has been taking care of the kdoctools related reviews;
* he'll work on the docbook 4.5 changes after alpha 1;
* ervin did a big review pass;
* he's still looking for maintainers.
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel