KDE Review - Moving Artikulate to KDE Edu

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Sun Jan 26 18:29:36 GMT 2014

On Sunday 26 January 2014 17:24:11 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > Other than that, looks good to me to move to kdeedu *but* we need
> > > to decide what to do with kqmlgraphplugin first, since we can't
> > > have a kdeedu app depending on a playground lib.
> >
> > Are there technical reasons why we cannot?
>
> You can't compile something against something that is unreleased.

Hi, would it be enough to have a release of kqmlgraphplugin even if it is still in playground?
(i.e. released tarballs at download.kde.org)

I am also putting Sebastian into CC, as he maintains kqmlgraphplugin

Greetings,
Andreas

PS: to be precise kqmlgraphlpugin is a runtime-dependency, not a buildtime one