KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w4
ervin at kde.org
Tue Jan 21 15:42:42 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 3 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, alexmerry, arichardson, dfaure, mgraesslin,
Riddell, tosky and myself.
* Come on people, we're still short on maintainers!
* Aiming at a frameworks sprint somewhen in spring;
* Don't forget that Alpha 1 is due for release next week;
* afiestas signed up for maintaining kded;
* he also wrote a proposal to split runtime and workspace:
* agateau fixed ki18n so that tests would work without install;
* he also worked on integrating kf5dot in kapidox;
* he also created a todo list for the doc of the frameworks and the tooling;
* alexmerry got the apidox script working;
* he is about to remove all the Mainpage.dox files as the script won't need
them (preserving useful content of course);
* he's also working with ben to get the necessary deps on ebn to run the
* he's also working on reducing the KDE stuff in ECM;
* arichardson got almost all of KF5 building on windows, patches to follow;
* he got to the point where okteta is running on windows:
* dfaure is focusing on generating .pri files for qmake users;
* he needs a review on https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/115099/ ;
* he also started to fix kcrash use of command line options;
* mgraesslin took over maintainership of kwindowsystem and kglobalaccel;
* he's working on KWindowInfo unit tests;
* he also plans to transform the classes to give them runtime platform
detection for wayland;
* he'll need help from windows and mac people if they don't want their
implementations to break;
* Riddell is working on coinstallability, especially around dbus interfaces;
* he's also close of having tier 2 fully packaged, some parts of tier 3 being
* tosky found out that the validity of the qtoptions and kdeoptions man pages
is in need of review;
* he's also working with the doc team toward a switch to docbook 4.2;
* ervin got a few more maintainers, still some positions open;
* he also contacted afiestas for a sprint in Barcelona.
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel