Moving KFIleMetadata into KDE SC

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Fri Jan 17 17:03:31 GMT 2014

Hey guys

I should have posted this with the Baloo thread, but since I did not -

WIth KDE SC 4.10, Nepomuk dropped support for Strigi and implemented their own
indexing library. This code was part of nepomuk-core. With Baloo, this code
has been migrated into its own repository called kfilemetadata. I'm hoping to
make it into its own framework some point in the future.

I would like to move this code into KDE SC along with Baloo.

None of the code is new. It has all been taken from neopmuk-core. The only
change is that the indexers no longer use the ontologies.

--
Vishesh Handa