KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w3
ervin at kde.org
Tue Jan 14 15:38:15 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 3 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, alexmerry, dfaure, mck182, Riddell, valir and
* We're *still* actively looking for maintainers! Konqi wants YOU!
* afiestas signed up for maintainership of FrameworkIntegration;
* he's also making sure that Plasma 2's systemsettings updates Qt4 apps;
* he's also toying with the idea of using QFuture for libsolid future async
* agateau is improving kf5dot to get the dependency graphs;
* he's also working on integrating that with kapidox;
* in fact he even signed up for kapidoc maintainership;
* his first task will be to integrate alexmerry's work on the apidox
* alexmerry is now maintaining kimageformats, kdesignerplugin and
* he's also rewriting the apidox script and found files in the wrong repos
while doing that;
* he's also waiting on a few reviews while reviewing other people
* mck182 is looking into our current notifications system to prepare a
* it seems doable with just small api changes in KNotification and some
* Riddell got all of tier 1 packaged in Kubuntu;
* he got to move some overlapping files and add some licenses files;
* he got some pending reviews, more to come when he'll tackle tier 2;
* dfaure has been mostly reviewing patches;
* valir merged kwalletd in kwallet-framework which made it tier 3;
* he'll look into making kinit optional which will make kwallet tier 2 again;
* ervin is making progress finding maintainers but at very slow pace.
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel