KDE Review - Moving Artikulate to KDE Edu

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 13 21:33:39 GMT 2014

El Diumenge, 12 de gener de 2014, a les 00:16:57, Andreas Cord-Landwehr va
escriure:
> Hey all,
>
> after about one year of development and two technical preview releases, we
> thought that is time to move Artikulate to KDE Review, with the goal to
> land eventually in the KDE Educational module. (a heads-up mail about this
> proposal also goes to the KDE-Edu list)
>
> The repository for review is available here:
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview/artikulate

> * we require the (yet) unreleased kqmlgraphplugin for plotting statistics
> graphs; this library/qml plugin is available in the KDE playground and its
> QML files also have to be included in the QML_IMPORT_PATH (details at the
> wiki page)

I think you should work on getting kqmlgraphplugin released first, depending
on something unreleased scares me a bit.

After compiling and installing kqmlgraphplugin and artikulate i got

artikulate(10361) LearnerProfile::Storage::database: Database path:
"/home/kdeunstable/.kde/share/apps/artikulate/learnerdata.db"
artikulate(10361)
LearnerProfile::ProfileManagerPrivate::ProfileManagerPrivate: No last active
profile found, falling back to first found profile
artikulate(10361): There is no subdirectory "skeletons" in directory  "."
cannot load skeletons.
artikulate(10361): There is no subdirectory "courses" in directory  "."
cannot load courses.

When running it and no window at all.

Cheers,
  Albert