Why is kst in extragear without going through kdereview?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 13 01:28:41 GMT 2014

El Diumenge, 12 de gener de 2014, a les 15:47:40, Barth Netterfield va
escriure:
> On January 12, 2014 9:41:28 PM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El Diumenge, 12 de gener de 2014, a les 15:32:16, Barth Netterfield va
> >
> > escriure:

> > > What I know is covered in the discussions surrounding ticket FYQ-3736
> >
> > I guess this is a sysadmin ticket which only you and sysadmins can't
> > access
> > so it doesn't really help much for the discussion :-)

Ok, so from reading the log it seems sysadmin decided that since it was in
extragear back in the day it could still go there without review.

I think i disagree, but not sure we have a rule there. Opinions?

Anyway what's done is done now and noone was hurt either go noone get sad :-)

Only thing is that if it had went through review we would have found the
missing things (like l10n not being ready) at the proper review stage and not
with translators complaining because stuff in extragear is not good enough.

For those in these channel that still care about reviewing new stuff to make
sure it complies to our stabilished practices, know that kst-plot is new and
should be reviewed.

Cheers all :-)

Albert