KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w9
ervin at kde.org
Tue Feb 25 15:38:14 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 9 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: alexmerry, dfaure, krake, mgraesslin, teo, tosky and myself.
* Alpha 2 will be prepared on saturday;
* Please push toward completion of the still in progress tasks, we're
drifting away putting the release at risk:
* For instance, the merge of the kdnssd repos is still not done, while it's a
large change we'd want in alpha 2!
* alexmerry is putting e-c-m in shape for release;
* there's more to do but he wouldn't feel bad releasing 1.0 as is;
* he'd like more comments on http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/2014-February/011667.html ;
* he's also fixed a history screw up in kdoctools last chance to complain:
* dfaure posted review requests for KConfig waiting for its maintainer to
react (added in CC);
* krake ported ki18n to qtscript which makes it tier 1 (and kunitconversion
* mgraesslin worked a bit on e-c-m;
* he created FindEGL and FindWayland modules;
* he also improved FindXCB thanks to alexmerry new documentation;
* teo is still working on kwallet compatibility in ksecretservices;
* he noted that kwallet.cpp is a huge mess of ifdefs with partial ksecrets
* tosky is waiting feedback on http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-frameworks-devel&m=139308438015018&w=3 ;
* ervin helped with reviews, reviewed everything from last week;
* he also worried about the lack of progress on the release prep epic, which
led to discussions with dfaure and alexmerry to drop some of the tasks;
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel