AW: Changing the KDE Edu module maintainer

tackat at t-online.de tackat at t-online.de
Thu Feb 20 14:59:39 GMT 2014

Dear Anne-Marie,

Thanks a lot for your contributions and for your dedicated work as a KDE EDU module maintainer over the past few years! KDE EDU and your name have been tied together during this time - and there were times where a KDE EDU without you would have been unthinkable. As the original Marble author I would also like to thank you for the great support you have given for Marble throughout the years starting with its introduction into KDE-EDU in 2006.

I wish you a joyful family life inspite of the challenges and hope to see you again soon :)

Best Regards,

Torsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----