KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w8
ervin at kde.org
Tue Feb 18 15:24:58 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 8 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, alexmerry, dfaure, mck182, mgraesslin, sebas,
svuorela, teo, tosky and myself.
* Alpha 1 is out;
* Get ready for alpha 2 end of next week;
* Please push toward completion of the still in progress tasks:
* Also we must deal with kdnssd before alpha 2, help badly needed;
* afiestas is working on kinit, especially benchmarking to see if kdeinit is
* alexmerry improved ecm_generate_headers API;
* he's blocked by pending reviews, in particular one blocker for ECM 1.0.0:
* dfaure helped alexmerry on ecm_generate_headers;
* he's been porting all frameworks to the new ecm API;
* he's also playing whack-a-mole on the reviews, help is needed;
* meanwhile he added --title and --icon support to Qt;
* mck182 merged knotify daemon with knotification, no more daemon;
* he's also working on extra features for knotification;
* and because of the merge, he's trying to relicense knotify old code to
* mgraesslin reviewed uses of HAVE_X11 in all the frameworks which generated
quite some reviews;
* he still need to adjust khtml and kinit;
* he also plans to request with/without X11 support in the CI;
* he's also fixing the needless SC breakages introduced previously;
* sebas did a patch to rebrand KDE Platform to KDE Frameworks in the about
* svuorela plans to review mck182 knotification changes;
* teo finished porting ksecrets to KF5;
* he's now looking toward fixing unit tests and providing kwallet
* tosky has some changes related to the switch from docbook 4.2 to 4.5,
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel