KColorEdit in extragear/graphics

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Feb 16 21:52:47 GMT 2014

El Dilluns, 17 de febrer de 2014, a les 08:15:55, Ben Cooksley va escriure:
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 5:44 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi Albert,
>
> > Why is the kcoloredit history lost when moving from svn to git?
> >
> > And why has the documentation not been moved accordingly?
>
> Sysadmin doesn't perform migrations of history - it is up to the
> individual developer(s) responsible for a project to do this.

Sure I know, but maybe you guys could add to the steps doing a basic "git log"
to see stuff is not broken? Or maybe ask for migrations to be reviewed here or
in some other place so we don't get stuff like this?

Cheers,
  Albert