Moving Milou to Extragear

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Feb 13 10:28:40 GMT 2014

Am Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014, 10:38:34 schrieb Vishesh Handa:
> On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:56:27 PM Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>
> > I'd also say that your catalog isn't getting loaded (i.e. your catalog
> > name
> > is wrong).
>
> Is it?
>
> Messages.sh
> #! /usr/bin/env bash
> $XGETTEXT `find . -name "*.cpp" -o -name "*.qml"` -o $podir/milou.pot
>
> And in lib/abstractsource.cpp
> 26:static const KCatalogLoader loader("milou");

That loads the translation catalog, which also contains messages from the
plasmoid outside the library.

Apparently that happens early enough at runtime (at least I see the catalog is
loaded running milou in plasmoidviewer in locale x-test), so even messages
used only in the plasmoid are translated.

Your plasmoid tries to load a catalog named "plasma_applet_milou_applet" via
plasmoid/applet.h:60:K_EXPORT_PLASMA_APPLET(milou_applet, Applet), but you
extract to milou, so this catalog does not exist.

--
Burkhard Lück