Repository rename and consequences

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Feb 11 08:44:45 GMT 2014

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Sysadmin has received a request to rename the repository "kwallet"
> (currently located at kde/kdeutils) to "kwalletmanager" in order to
> free this name up.
>
> Once that has been completed, the repository "kwallet-framework"
> (located at frameworks/) will be renamed to "kwallet".
>
> This will have the affect, and will appear as, a force push to the
> "kwallet" repository to all Git clients.
>
> Once the procedure has been completed, automated build scripts such as
> kdesrc-build should automatically clone the repositories under their
> new names - however custom scripts and procedures will need to be
> adjusted by hand.
>
> If anyone has any objections, please let us know. This change will be
> made in 48 hours.

Due to the lack of objections or other commentary, I have now
performed this change as originally requested.

The repository "kwallet", referring to kde/kdeutils/kwallet has now
been renamed to "kwalletmanager".
The repository "kwallet-framework" referring to
frameworks/kwallet-framework has now been renamed to "kwallet".

> Thanks,
> Ben Cooksley
> KDE Sysadmin

Thanks,