KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w6
ervin at kde.org
Tue Feb 4 15:35:01 GMT 2014
This is the minutes of the Week 6 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: agateau, alexmerry, apol, mgraesslin, Riddell, teo, tosky and
* Alpha 1 didn't get released, dfaure just forgot :-)
* It should be released as soon as he surfaces;
* Please make sure if you got some tasks that it's status is up to date:
(especially relevant for agateau, alexmerry and valir);
* teo looked at ksecretservice and started to port it to kf5;
* agateau started documenting how to document frameworks;
* he hit a wall because the KDE Library Documentation Policy wiki page is
* he also mentioned kapidox running on api.kde.org;
* last but not least he did a bunch of reviews;
* alexmerry has been working on ECM and cleaning up our buildsystem;
* he also added autotests in KImageFormats;
* apol did the KF5 presentation at FOSDEM;
* he's also working on splitting krunner our of plasma-framework;
* mgraesslin has been working on KWindowSystem;
* he should be almost ready to have things running on wayland;
* Riddell reported that all frameworks are packaged in Kubuntu;
* he also reported that the qt4 branch of polkit-qt should be good to go;
* he still has a few patches waiting for review;
* he wonders if we should rename entry.desktop files in kde4support to avoid
clashes with kdelibs4;
* he finally reported that Qt developers were excited by KF5 at the FOSDEM
* tosky maybe found a way to keep compatibility with the current docbook in
* ervin is still hunting for maintainers;
* he also touched bits and pieces in the wiki.
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel