Changes to our Git infrastructure

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 22:13:16 GMT 2014

On Montag, 29. Dezember 2014 22:25:33 CEST, Jeff Mitchell wrote:

> They don't. If I remember conversations of four years ago
> correctly, it's partly out of the fear of horrible rants from
> users that decide two years later that in fact they *did* want
> that code that they pushed up and left sitting there.  :-)

Maybe I'm stupid, but one could just send a mail

WARNING:
your scratch repo foobar will be automatically deleted due to inactivity within 1 month / 2 weeks / 1 week / 5/3/2/1 days (Saturday, May 16th)

See https://www.kde.org/dontspamourgit.html on scratch repo policy details.

IMO, a scratch repo should be hyperactive by concept and if it isn't, it probably settled and is good for deletion unless explicit veto.

Cheers,
Thomas