Changes to our Git infrastructure

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Mon Dec 29 20:35:14 GMT 2014

On 29 Dec 2014, at 15:23, Jan Kundrát wrote:

> On Monday, 29 December 2014 20:41:03 CEST, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
>> (The current scratch area itself is already entirely custom-coded on
>> top of Gitolite, and that means it must be maintained.)
>
> Can we take a look at these custom patches? I'm asking because I see
> this exact feature described at upstream's manual at [1]. What are the
> KDE-specific additions?

In sysadmin/repo-management as always.

The custom stuff is not the ability to delete. It's keying scratch and
clone commands to specific users to ensure that users can a) only put
these in proper locations and b) only access and perform commands on the
right repos.

Also, some of our stuff got upstreamed to Gitolite over time.

--Jeff