Changes to our Git infrastructure

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Sat Dec 27 11:56:27 GMT 2014

On Tuesday, 23 December 2014 13:21:37 CEST, Milian Wolff wrote:
> Furthermore, I'd like to use the same review mechanism for
> post-review. When a
> patch is triggering problems, I'd like to start a discussion in
> the context of
> the commit that was merged. Again, I want to annotate source
> lines. So rather
> than sending mails to kde-commits which are then lost, I want to have that
> tracked on a website for others to see.

Hi, do you also like this action to take some effect on the patch, such as
a revert? I'm a bit worried that there won't be much difference between
comments lost on kde-commits ML and comments lost on $website. That said, I
like the benefit of being sure that the comment at least reaches the people
who authored and reviewed the troublesome change.

With kind regards,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/