Problems with infrastructure

Scarlett Clark scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com
Fri Dec 19 21:16:36 GMT 2014

Hello all..
I have tried to stay way from this thread, but I have reached my breaking
point. I have been literally killing myself working on my SoK project which
entails upgrading our Jenkins CI system and getting all the projects working
on Linux/Windows/OSX and I have moved to a docker based setup which will
allow further growth and expansion, plus portability. Jenkins is compatible
and works with Gerrit, so I don't understand why another CI is being
considered. Reviewboard is on my to-do list as well as I have stated on
several occasions. Anyway, I feel quite discarded in this thread. Back to not
working on anything for long hours, everyday.
Scarlett