API Breakage?: Re: [kcmutils] src: Fix typo in headers generation

Raymond Wooninck tittiatcoke at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:56:34 GMT 2014

On Tuesday 9 December 2014 16:16:23 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> Git commit 0256b80e9ac7c1459afe0ac021d27e985cba14d3 by Martin Klapetek.
> Committed on 09/12/2014 at 16:16.
> Pushed by mklapetek into branch 'master'.
>
> Fix typo in headers generation
>
> Also install to properly capitalized subdirectory

And it seems that we have our first breakage in Frameworks.  Programs that
compile against Frameworks 5.5, will no longer compile against Frameworks 5.6
and vice versa.

The change of the directoryname causes issues as that for 5.5 you need to have
the <ksettings/includefile.h>, but this will fail on 5.6 as that one would
require <KSettings/includefile.h>.

I was hoping that the camelcase headers could help out here, but they are
installed in the same directoy.

Regards

Raymond