KFind

Gregor Mi codestruct at posteo.org
Fri Dec 5 11:27:12 GMT 2014

Hi,

as I started using KDE, it took me some to find out that kfind exists at all.

So, would a review request be appreciated which adds an "Alternatives" drop down button to
Dolphin's "More options" pane that contains kfind as it's first entry?

Simple hand-drawn mockup: http://wstaw.org/m/2014/12/05/plasma-desktopTR2084.png

This would increase kfind's discoverability.

Best regards

Gregor