[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid BoF at Akademy

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 10:25:29 BST 2014

On Wednesday 13 of August 2014 14:04 Àlex Fiestas wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 August 2014 13:32:18 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > On Wednesday 13 August 2014 12:15:18 Jan Grulich wrote:
> > > I would like to inform that we decided to arrange a Solid BoF at
> > > Akademy on Tuesday in the second room after lunch. If you are
> > > interested in Solid stuff, including Plasma Networkmanagement,
> > > KScreen, Powerdevil, Bluedevil etc. you are free to join us!!
> >
> > Wouldn't that be a problem to have that in parallel with the KDE
> > Frameworks
> > BoF? There's a solid module in KF5.
>
> Indeed! maybe we can move it one slot down/up ?

I didn't make it in time (I was on vacation) and there is already "KDE India"
BoF before lunch, so we can't move it one slot down, but I believe it
shouldn't be a big deal to have it in parallel. Both BoFs are in rooms which
are next to each other so Alex could leave us perhaps for a while if needed. I
also created a wiki page for this BoF to have all information together and
have a list of tasks, requests etc. so feel free to add whatever you want. You
can find it here [1].

[1] - https://community.kde.org/Solid/Meetings/Akademy2014

Cheers,
Jan